Quench my thirst and still my hunger

Monday 20 January 2014

God i find my self in a space where i can no-longer see your face for my doing is a disgrace but i yearn for  your unfavored grace filled the sweet fragrance of  peace and comfort as you cradle me in your love than can only be given from YOU MY FATHER up above.

Lord wrap me in your love and never let me go even if the world pulls me away from you please hold onto me for the spirit is willing and able but the flesh has become weak and fragile.so lord hold me close so i can but just rest  so that i may have the Strength to face another test, let me drink of your everlasting LIVING WATER so i may thirst no more and i shall have of you bread so i may hunger no more, lead me on the path of righteousness so that i can feel you eternal bliss that is ever so endless, for you mercy rains upon my every waking day like the tides break shore,  and one day when i'll be no more  i hope that i can knock on your door and be welcomed home.

Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment